Craving for Jain food? and are you in Mumbai? Jain people always worried about what to eat out. Because they do not eat potatoes, garlic or mushrooms. Many restaurants these days don’t always have options of Jain food. That is why it becomes difficult to find food which does not contains potato, garlic or mushrooms. But not to worry because we are here. We have got restaurants in your city that serve the best Jain foods for you. There are various restaurants in Mumbai where you will find delicious Jain food. So, if you are Jain, or you have a craving for Jain food and you are in Mumbai, then you must visit these places.
Here is the presentation of www.foodcravings.in based on 5 best Jain restaurants in Mumbai to eat Jain food.
In our list of Jain restaurants in Mumbai this restaurant comes at No. 1
They have the best innovative menu. Their best-seller dish is Mumbai’s favorite Vada Pav with a Jain twist, and they renamed it Jain Vada Pav. They serve it with mint chutney, tamarind chutney and roasted green chilies. You should try their Thai curry. The gravy is thick and creamy coupled with lots of veggies.
- Address:Casa Blanca Building, Ground Floor, Vile Parle East, Near Sun City Theatre, Mumbai
- Contact Number:+917506909399, 08928235163
- Average Cost:₹500 for two(approx)
In our list of Jain restaurants in Mumbai this restaurant comes at No. 2
If you are looking for Jain food in South Bombay. Samrat has been serving Jain food for years to now, and the food is loved by all. Their Jain pav bhaji and simple Daal Khichdi is appreciated by the all. If you are looking for whole thali then you should try their Gujarati Thali.
- Address:Ground Floor, Prem Court, JT Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Contact Number:02242135401
- Average cost:₹900 for two(approx)
In our list of Jain restaurants in Mumbai this restaurant comes at No. 3
This restaurant in Borivali is like a vegetarian haven, and it is popular for its thalis, khichdi and kadhi. They have a Jain menu as well! so go there and enjoy yummy Jain thalis, kadhi and khichdi.
- Address:Ground Floor, Disha Apartment, Near Joggers Park, Chikuwadi, Borivali West, Mumbai
- Contact Number:+91 9099942222, +91 9099962222.
- Average Cost:₹800 for two (approx)
In our list of Jain restaurants in Mumbai this restaurant comes at No. 4
This restaurant is one of the city’s most popular place for serving yummy Jain food. they have varieties on that, and they have variety on chaat section also.
- Address:Subkuchh Complex, Near Inorbit Mall, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad West, Mumbai.
- Contact Number:022 28771320, 022 28755555
- Average Cost:₹600 for two. (approx)
In our list of Jain restaurants in Mumbai this restaurant comes at No. 5
This is also another place where one can find the best quality of Jain food. Everyone likes their chaat So here’s the perfect chaat for your Jain food list. The best part is they have Jain versions of all the items they serve here.
- Address:Usman Manzil, 1/3, Zaveri Bazar, Agiryari Lane, Usman Manzil, Chippi Chawl, Zaveri Bazar, Mumbai
- Contact Number:097737 36063
- Average Cost: ₹500 for two (approx)
Here we are finishing our presentation based on 5 best Jain restaurants in Mumbai. We have tried our best to solve your Jain food cravings. We have compared and brought best restaurants in Mumbai, which serves delicious Jain food of best quality. Hope it will be helpful for you and you will like it.
To Read More Such Recipes: www.foodcravings.in